Classic Collision at Carland
Auto collisions can cause a lot of headaches and stress. Whether the collision is major or minor, the process can be difficult and time-consuming. Our goal is to make getting your vehicle repaired as quick and easy as possible. Our highly trained technicians can repair any make and model vehicle and our service professionals will work with your insurance providers to get the job done fast, and done right.
Classic Collision Center at Carland
1021 Sun Valley Drive Roswell, GA 30076
Phone: (470) 275-4353
Fax: (770) 594-7025
Benefits of using Classic Collision at Carland:
- Free Estimates
- WE REPAIR ALL MAKES AND MODELS!
- We work directly with Insurance Companies
- 24 hour towing
- ASE and ICar Certified Technicians
- State of the Art Frame and Alignment Equipment
- Computerized Factory – Match Paint
- Rental Cars Available
- Free Shuttle Service
What to do if you are in Accident:
- Know where your Insurance Card/ Registration / and other important State Documents
- Flashlight/ Blankets/ Flares/ Jumper Cables/ Basic Tools
- Cell Phone Charger
1. Be Safe
- Is anyone hurt? Assess the situation- contact authorities by dialing 911
- Atlanta highways can be very dangerous, in the event of an accident, get to the safest available place. If you are on the Highway & if possible engage flashers, pull off to the side of the road, and contact Police. Make sure you are visible and are clearly showing distress, raise the hood and open the trunk.
2. Stay Calm
- Breathe, stay calm, do not argue or yell at police officers or other drivers and passengers.
- Be Aware of your surroundings. Are you in a safe area, if not get to a safe place.
- Do not admit fault, the Police officer will do that.
- Cooperate and be honest with the Police Officers.
3. Information Gathering
- Collect information from other driver if applicable. Contact information from all drivers, passengers, and witnesses, and the tow company if needed.
- Collect Information about all Cars and Conditions involved.
- Year of the car, make, and model
- Insurance Policy Number, Carrier, and Phone Number. Be sure to check the policy date
- Obtain A Police Report. Too often a slight fender bender turns into a huge repair, due to damage that was unseen or underestimated. Always, 100% of the time, obtain a police report, get estimates first, and then you can decide to pursue insurances once estimates are given and paid.
4. Contact your Insurance Agent as soon as possible
- You want to get them involved early. Carland Service Centers will be able to work with your Insurance provider to help reduce some of the stress.